2 comments

1. Kiara Renee Jones says:

I see many common similarities between my work and Sara’s, we both have our face on the artwork at least one time. We have a variety of colors. We have more differences than similarities though. For example, Sara has random locations included in her work, I do too but you cannot see my background in any of my photos. I am the face of my project while Sara is only in one picture for her art work. I used brush tool for colored background whereas Sara has pictures all around her work. I still have a hard time trying to interpret her art work on my own just from looking at it. Her photo does however include many things she loves or places she visited and enjoyed her time being there. I really enjoyed this project and playing with the tools from experience on other projects. I now know how artist make their amazing album covers and this knowledge will only take me to the top. I can create posters for anyone who is an artist or anyone who just needs a poster with pictures and great edits. I feel like I can really go somewhere in life with knowing everything I’ve learned thus far. I love seeing the art work digitally and on paper, either way for me I think the art is great. I do feel like it would be better to see it on paper because nowadays we see almost everything on our phones or laptops, pad’s and so on. So, having a printed paper of this project would be amazing for everyone to see and interpret. I noticed “Sanjay Zine” because he did a double exposure of himself and words and colors on his face and on one of his hands. He’s also got like a fading edit on his back that I really like! He’s in a perfect background a perfect quote to match. I just love everything about his zine. I think I just love double exposures also, it shows another side of you or a side that the world interprets of you!

2. Kiara Jones says:

I see many common similarities between my work and Sara’s, we both have our face on the artwork at least one time. We have a variety of colors. We have more differences than similarities though. For example, Sara has random locations included in her work, I do too but you cannot see my background in any of my photos. I am the face of my project while Sara is only in one picture for her art work. I used brush tool for colored background whereas Sara has pictures all around her work. I still have a hard time trying to interpret her art work on my own just from looking at it. Her photo does however include many things she loves or places she visited and enjoyed her time being there. I really enjoyed this project and playing with the tools from experience on other projects. I now know how artist make their amazing album covers and this knowledge will only take me to the top. I can create posters for anyone who is an artist or anyone who just needs a poster with pictures and great edits. I feel like I can really go somewhere in life with knowing everything I’ve learned thus far. I love seeing the art work digitally and on paper, either way for me I think the art is great. I do feel like it would be better to see it on paper because nowadays we see almost everything on our phones or laptops, pad’s and so on. So, having a printed paper of this project would be amazing for everyone to see and interpret. I noticed “Sanjay Zine” because he did a double exposure of himself and words and colors on his face and on one of his hands. He’s also got like a fading edit on his back that I really like! He’s in a perfect background a perfect quote to match. I just love everything about his zine. I think I just double exposures also, it shows another side of you or a side that the world interprets of you!