2 comments

1. sara says:

I was enjoying while our all of student’s presentation about the cross-college, campus, curse zine collaboration project. My partner Jose’s food college design. I noticed that similarities Joes and I between submitted works. I really like his create design with ice cream, donuts, watermelon, and bear candy. Also, their complete lasso tool and bright tool are fully amazing. My college are travel and social people what I explore. The common similarities Joes show bright college than mine.

I noticed that Joes and I were fully different, the collage because Joes show his candy and donut collage than me. My sign is travel and social people collage. My option he is best than me because he’s more random, not common.

I am seeing all of the works organized into one space enhance from Joes and I were partner’s submitted works because we are not the place the common. He is more show food and I showed people and explore.

I will apply this experience into my life about photoshop. I really like photo because I was experienced and knowledge with tools.

I never see before ZINES website. I was looking up and its very good create on ZINES. All students and participants will respond and react to both the project.

No one over the other.

2. Sara khan says:

I was enjoying while our all of student’s presentation about the cross college, campus, curse zine collaboration project. My partner Jose’s food college design. I noticed that similarities Joes and I between submitted works. I really like his create design with ice cream, donuts, watermelon, and bear candy. Also, their complete lasso tool and bright tool are fully amazing. My college are travel and social people what I explore. The common similarities Joes show bright college than mine.

No one over the other.